Saturday, July 30, 2011

Weekend Warrior!

It's Saturday and before I made this crazy hetic schedule of mine a lifestyle, Saturday's were one of my favorite days, Sunday being my absolute favorite, because of family and football!   I keep telling everyone it's going to be a vacation in December!  I can't wait for my vacation, no more school :).  

Tomorrow I am going home, as in Ottawa!  I am so excited I haven't been home since April, which honeslty is really sad, but when you work 7 days a week it makes it near impossible to do anything but sleep, go to work, go to clinicals, go to class, eat and sleep again. Not only am I going to see my family, but I am also going to meet with my bff Andrea's mother-in-law, Sis, to get my wedding flowers ironed out!  She is an amazing florist and I can't wait to see what amazing things she does with my wedding :).  I am also going to take my Sister grocery shopping and teach her how to coupon.  Not sure 1 lesson will do, but hey, it's a start! Hopefully I can save her some money!  Her b-day was last Saturday so, though we don't normally give gifts to one another (just the little kids), she will be getting a suprise coupon binder!  I'm not so sure that she will be as excited as I am about it, but that's ok, she will learn to be!

Well that's about it, have a good weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment