Monday, October 17, 2011

8 weeks and since the wedding....

I really can't believe it, I only have 8 weeks left of school,  it feels so good to say that!  My final term is so hard, just a lot of review and busy work to get prepared for the big registry, but hey if it gets me a pass on the test I am all for it!

My BFF Andrea had a reveal party of little POP, and it's a girl.  Ms. Carlie will be here before we know it, I was totally pumped!  Also, my Sister told me last week that she was expecting on my birthday which is February 24th, meaning she was 21 weeks pregnant.  Carey was in my wedding and I really had NO CLUE!  So I am going to have 2 babes to spoil come February, hopefully they will allow my baby fever to subside for a little bit :). 

That's about it for now, here's to a good rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment