Saturday, November 12, 2011

Crunch Time and Baby Updates

With the end of x-ray school approaching, we are in some serious testing mode.  I normally have a test every class, so testing really isn't anything new!  However, in registry review class the testing gets a little serious!  I am all finished with my comprehensive tests, so now I get to start the process of going thru my tests, highlighting the correct answer and finding it in the book and writing what page number it is found on.  The "corrected" tests will all be turned in, in a couple of weeks, talk about some serious work!  Next week we start the mock registries, from what I understand these are suppose to be really hard so that we are able to pass our test and it will seem like a breeze. For the past 5 years with 2 classes each year, our school has had a 100% pass rate for the registry, so hopefully that stays the same!  I am finally nearing the end of school, we just had "mid terms" so we are halfway thru and I am only 5 weeks away from graduation! I can't wait!

My little sister has a name finally and will name her baby Beau Russell! Baby Beau will be making his appearence in February I can't wait to meet the little guy!  I also can't wait to meet little Carlie girl, I will be busy planning away on her shower following the 19th of December when I take my boards!  I have a lot of neat ideas and can't wait to put them into action! 

That's about all that's going on for now! Here's to a fabulous week :)


No comments:

Post a Comment