Thursday, November 17, 2011

Prayer

Prayer is such a wonderful and powerful thing.  So many times I have prayed for many things, but my prayer recently has been for the Lord to find out where Britt and I are suppose to be.  Where am I going to work when I am done with school? Is Britt going to find a job if mine isn't around here?  Does God have a mission that we need to fill?  So many questions!  God has been so good to me especially over the past three years, he has brought Britt and I together, allowed me to get into Radiologic Technology school, got me through the hard parts of juggling school, work and being a good homemaker, and so much more! I can say I'm excited about the future but am still waiting to know what the plan will be, I keep on a praying, knowing I will know when the time is right!

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.



No comments:

Post a Comment