Monday, December 12, 2011

Done, Finished, Completed...

Whoop!  I am so excited and proud of myself, I am officially done with class for the radiology program (I have 2 more days of clinicals).  It has been a long, long road, with a few rough spots and some shedding of tears, but I made it and that's what counts! Tomorrow night is my pinning and I will post pics as soon as I can! My favorite verse that has been my guide throughout my last couple of weeks is: 

Matthew 7:7
"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you"

God is good!




1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I LOVE the feeling of accomplishment! It makes all the tears and long nights worth it!

    Hope you have a wonderful 2012!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete