Sunday, April 17, 2011

Bows, Bows, and more Bows!

Wow!  I am so glad it's Sunday, though I don't have a day off during the week, Sunday is my day that I get to relax a little more, go to church and then finish up at work with a kind of laxed day!  So out of all of my days of the week this one of the less stressful ones!  Since I pretty much live at work, I have begun making hairbows!  I have a ton of little girls not only in my family but also my friends babies and so I am getting so good practice in, so maybe someday I can sell them!  Not only do I really enjoy making them, but it seems to make my days at work a little easier and it's kind of a stress reliever in a way, which I can definatley use!  My Sunday's have gotten shorter at work which is a blessing in itself!  I passed my comphrensive so I am getting to spend some more time at home on Sundays!  Yay for Sunday, here's to a great week!! 

1 comment:

  1. Girl, there's only good things about making a great hairbow! ha! Wish I knew how =)

    ReplyDelete