Thursday, April 21, 2011

That Easter Bunny is coming...

   I have the two cutest nephews ever!  Alex is now 5 and is in preschool and so they have been talking about Easter!  My sister, Jason, and the boys went to my Mom's house so my sister could get fitted for her bridesmaids dress for my wedding on Tuesday night.  While they were there the boys had quite the stories for my Mom, Alex informed my Mom of the following it made me chuckle! 

Alex: That Easter Bunny is coming this weekend.
Mom: Oh he is?
Alex: Yea, and you know he came to my school, and that bunny, he left us some eggs.

Unfortuntely, I won't be able to see my favorite little guys this Easter, they will be with their Dad, but, I just love to hear the stories they have.  It is amazing how smart they have become and how much they have grown in a little short period of 3 and 5 years! 

No comments:

Post a Comment