Friday, April 1, 2011

Last weekend before the madness begins...

I have been out of class on break for 2 weeks now, Monday marks the beginning of my 2nd year of clinicals and my final approach towards graduation!  I can't wait to be done with school and really loving what I do everyday!  I did however get to go check out my new clinical site Thursday and that was a treat!  I am going from a very large hospital to a small community hospital an hour and five minutes away, which is a big change in more ways that one!  Hopefully, it will be a good change for me, but it will take some getting used to before I really get back in the swing of things. Mork and Macie are getting really excited that the weather is getting warmer, since I have had some extra time lately we have been able to go on some family walks which we all really enjoy.  They also get to sit on the patio which is one of their favorite things to do.  Britt doesn't have a ton going on right now just working like crazy and getting the garage all organized for future projects that we get ourselves into! 


         Our most recent garage project:

No comments:

Post a Comment