Monday, April 4, 2011

Manic Monday

Today I started at my new clinical site so I got up and got ready and headed out to my car to find it really beat up.  The hail storm really hammered on the poor Kia last night.  I had to get on the road, and on lunch I called my Uncle Rod and he told Britt and I to bring down the vehicles for him to do some estimates to get them fixed.  Mine got the worst of the two with $4400.00 in damage :(!  However, my clinical day was pretty slow, as a matter of fact I got to experience Nuclear Medicine, MRI & CT!  I think that my placement will be really good, it is just a much different style of hospital because it is so small!  They did tell me today was a very off day because it was so slow, and they said they handle a lot of trauma which I am really looking forward to! Overall it was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment