Saturday, May 21, 2011

My new favorite website!

I Britt found an awesome website for ribbon and I am lovin' Hairbow Center.  I have to be honest my dear friend Andrea was this first one to order from them!  She is all about "now",  I always have to debate on whether or not I really need it that bad, then I make my decision a little later (thanks to Dave Ramsey)!  Anyways, Britt found this online when we were searching for alligator clips and it is seriously like 2.5 hours South of Olathe in Pittsburg, Ks, which means fast fast shipping as in overnight :)!  Anyways, they have amazing products not just ribbon, they have everything you pretty much need to make bows and they are VERY reasonable!  I don't know that I will never be able to purchase a solid grosgain ribbon from anywhere else, they have limited prints, but all of the prints are so cute!  Here are some of the bows that Andrea and I have made lately!!!

This was my very first complete bow!!
Baby Sized!


Well apparently Blogger, the world's most outdated version possible of Internet that I have at work, doesn't want me to show you Andrea's or my other picture I was going to put up of another one I made, so I'll have to save it for next time I guess.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to thank you for your glowing review of our products. We look forward to providing you great bow supplies and plan to continue to expand our printed ribbon offerings.
    It's exciting for us at the HairBow Center to see what our customers create!

    ReplyDelete