Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Onward with the dresses!!

My lovely Mother came up on Mother's Day and spent some time with me.  I am from a small town in Kansas so, she comes up here as much as she can because there is so much more to do in "the city".  Anyways, I wanted to go/take my Mom to the fabric store for Mother's Day, we both really enjoy going and looking for fabric for whatever little project that we are working on at the time or ribbon too, in my case.  My Mom brought with her the muslin of my bridesmaids dresses, they turned out awesome!!!  I am really excited about them and I can't wait to see it in the actual material and color!  My sister isn't modeling like planned, she was out of town, however Britt's younger sister is :). So,  here is the beautiful Brooke in the bridesmaids dress.

Back view of the awesome ruffle collar!!




No comments:

Post a Comment