Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

This Memorial Day Weekend was beautiful in Kansas, the temperature was in the 80's and for once it was sunny for Sunday and Monday, normally is just rains all weekend.  I had to make up a clinical day from being sick a couple of weeks ago, so I had to work yesterday, but it was worth it I got almost all of my comps in!  I was suppose to make bows with Andrea yesterday, but unfortunately school had to come first.  Britt and I did get to go down and take some pictures of my friend Amber's family on Sunday, and they turned out pretty good.  The sun was super bright and so we worked with what we could.  We were suppose to be taking pictures for Taylor's 2nd Birthday, but a lot of them she wasn't exactly thrilled about taking, so we only a handful of good shots of her and most of them have Britt's keys in them :).  Here are some of the pictures that we took:







No comments:

Post a Comment