Saturday, June 11, 2011

11 Week End!

I can't believe that next week is already the end of my one of my two, hardest 11 week terms!!  I get the last two weeks off in June from school & clinicals.  To most people they would love to have a 2 week vacation, I am just stoked to get to only work my 40 hour job!  I am going to take one day for myself, and use the gift card that Britt got my for my birthday and go get my 1 hour massage!  Britt and I have our engagement pictures on the 25th and I don't want to look tired, like I have for the past 10 weeks.  My body every morning is finally starting to fight with me and tell me to go back to bed, I keep telling it give me one more week :)! 
This morning I was starving, Britt and I haven't had a chance to go to the store yet this weekend and so I stopped at Starbucks!  They were giving away free samples of their Mocha Coconut Frappacino, talk about amazing!  People who don't like coconut aka, Andrea Geneva won't like it, but for those of us who do, it's the best thing ever invented and it was FREE so even better!
Mocha Coconut Frappuccino
One last thing: I am super pumped about POP(S), I don't know if someone wants me putting on my blog what it is yet, so when I get permission, I will definitely be blogging about what the POP(S) is!  

Here is to a great week, and the last week of my 11 weeks for this term!  2 more 11 week terms and I am done with x-ray school!!  Whoop Whoop!


No comments:

Post a Comment