Sunday, June 26, 2011

Fabulous Weekend

Wow!  It's been a great weekend!  I really honestly can't believe it's over, only one more weekend off before back to the books.  It has been a great break this past week and I am looking forward to one more week off before I have to go at work, school, and clinicals full force.  Saturday, Britt and I had our engagement pictures, it was super steamy and sticky out, but we made it, I can't wait to see them.  All Saturday, I spent the day getting organized and ready for them! Today, Britt and I went to church and then my nephews and sister came up and we went to DeAnna Rose Farmstead!  The farmstead is an awesome place to take the little ones, they have all sorts of animals, and you can feed and pet a good majority of them. I love it when my nephews get to come see me, it doesn't happen enough!  The boys had a blast, they spent a lot of time at the pedal tractor circle!  They weren't really interested in any of the animals after we rode the pedal tractors, so we finished up looking at the rest of the animals and then went back to ride the tractors before leaving for the day!  I did get to do some sleeping in and some lying around this weekend that was much needed! I'll update with some pictures as soon as Britt uploads them, I took the pictures on the Nikon and really don't want to delete any of the other pictures off of there, plus Britt needs to resize them for me! Here's to another fabulous week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment