Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Pamper Me Tuesday!

Two weeks ago, I decided that I needed to take a day to pamper myself during my break, so today was the day!  I had a busy day it seemed, but it was very relaxing!  I started the morning off my visiting my friend Austin and she cut and colored my hair!  She did a fabulous job, as always! :)  After I was done at the salon, I came home and took a cat nap, then I went for my 60 minute massage, it was amazing!  I came home after my massage and have been lounging and working on laundry.  Mork and Macie were really excited for me to be home today, they even got to go on a walk, they LOVE walks!  They have been lying around the rest of the day, that's their favorite thing to do :)!
So... I had another change of plans on the bridesmaid dresses, I decided to try David's Bridal to find my dresses, I had looked there before but they really didn't have what I wanted.  However, when I went there on Sunday, to my surprise the color matched perfectly to the color that my Mom was going to make the dresses from! My sister absolutely loved the dress that I decided on back in November when she came to try on dresses for me!  So, she was super stoked when I told her we were going with her favorite pick!
Brooke modeling the bridesmaid dress

Mork relaxing


Macie hanging out
I also worked on my invite "belly band"  it will be in wine!

Back to work tomorrow for me,  but I am okay with that, only 3 more days until the weekend and Britt comes home on Thursday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment