Thursday, June 30, 2011

Farmstead Pictures and Weekly Update

Britt finally got the DeAnna Rose Farmstead pictures re-sized and so here they are!  I am so glad I am able to spend time with my Sister and Nephews, life without them would not be the same!










This week has been crazy, my school schedule though very hectic and very tiring, has my "normal" schedule without school all messed up.  My body doesn't want to fall asleep, and I am completely exhausted.  I think I may have gotten too much sleep! :)


Yesterday, I was able to visit my 3rd clinical site!  It's a much bigger hospital and very busy, I am really excited to get back into a big hospital environment again! It's also 15 minutes closer which I am totally pumped about.  Britt's Mom, Jami, is excited because her favorite TJMaxx is in the same town as my new site, she LOVES Marshall's and TJMaxx and always knows where the best one's around are!  When we go on vacation, she scouts out the local one's and it's a must stop place! 


Tonight, we are going to Power & Light District in Kansas City, to see The Band Perry! The entire Nelson clan is going, so I will update with pictures this weekend! 



No comments:

Post a Comment