Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Oh Happy Day!

Today was my last day of class for the term, I was super nervous to take my final today.  Jason, my instructor, every term has a template up that allows you to put in your grades and find out what your class grade is and then mess around with the final to see what you need to pass.  According to the template I needed a 73% to pass.  No my grade really wasn't that bad before the test, I had an 81% in the class, but we have to pass with a class grade of 76% in order to move to the next class & our final was worth 25% of our class grade.  I don't really understand Radio-physics, it's not something that I grasp really well, so I am glad that it is over!
I studied pretty well for the test last night, I made flash cards which I find the easiest for me to study from.  My friend Heidi, that I carpool with wanted to leave early so that we had time to study without home distractions, and I am really glad that we did!  Nine o'clock came and two hours, and 200 questions later I was finally done taking the test.  My heart was honestly pounding what felt like out of my chest as I took it up to the front.  I said a little prayer both before and after the test, because I wasn't real sure it was going to turn out so well, but it did!!  I got an 83%, I couldn't be happier, I could finally breathe!  I can't wait to be off from class for the next two weeks, to just be able to work my 40 hour job will be such a great relaxer!  I am also taking some time off on Tuesday to doing a little pampering :)

No comments:

Post a Comment